Commonly Used Forms
- Farmer Resource Guide
- Livestock Waste & Compost Analysis Submission Form
- Water Test Submission Form
- How to take a proper soil sample
- Plant Disease Diagnosis Submission Form
- Certified Food Processing Authority
- Soil pH Analysis Submission Form The Duval County Extension Service tests soil pH and provides liming recommendations free of charge. This form should be turned into 1010 N. McDuff Avenue, Jacksonville The results will be reported in 7 - 10 business days.
- Soil Analysis Submission Form The University of Florida soil testing laboratory offers a more in depth analysis which will includes soil pH, liming and fertilizer recommendations for $7.00. This form should be sent to PO Box 110740, Gainesville, Fl 32611.