Diabetes Prevention Program- A proven lifestyle change program for eating healthy, being active and preventing diabetes. Register on Eventbrite:
We are now on Facebook and Pinterest
Food, Nutrition and Health
- Reduce risk of lifestyle-related diseases.
- Learn safe food handling and preservation techniques.
- Evaluate nutrition information.
- Select a nutritious diet at home or away.
- Save money on food.
- Targeted Program
The following certifications are available on site or at the Extension Office
The Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) assists limited-resource families and youth in improving their total family diet and nutritional welfare.
The Family and Nutrition Program goal is to improve diet quality and physical activity among Duval County residents eligible for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits to reduce chronic disease risk and for healthy weight management.
Job sites, churches, health fairs, social clubs, garden clubs, business clubs, greek organizations , senior citizens groups.
- Cooking Healthy on a Budget
- Food Safety
- Get Healthy Together
- Understanding Food Labels
- Take Charge of Your Diabetes
- Keeping the Pressure Down
- National Diabetes Prevention Program