- Small Steps to Health and Wealth Online Challenge-Got New Year's Resolutions to improve your health and/or personal finances? For example, losing weight, increased physical activity, reducing debt, or saving Money? Cooperative Extensions program has free resources to motivate you to achieve your personal self- improvement goals. To register for the challenge Click here or visit "SSHW Online Individual Challenge" at http://njaes/rutgers.edu/sshw/
Food, Nutrition and Health
- Reduce risk of lifestyle-related diseases.
- Learn safe food handling and preservation techniques.
- Evaluate nutrition information.
- Select a nutritious diet at home or away.
- Save money on food.
- Targeted Program
The following certifications are available on site or at the Extension Office
The Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) assists limited-resource families and youth in improving their total family diet and nutritional welfare.
The Family and Nutrition Program goal is to improve diet quality and physical activity among Duval County residents eligible for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits to reduce chronic disease risk and for healthy weight management.
Job sites, churches, health fairs, social clubs, garden clubs, business clubs, greek organizations , senior citizens groups.
- Cooking Healthy on a Budget
- Food Safety
- Get Healthy Together
- Understanding Food Labels
Click the picture to order the cookbook.