Date: Saturday, May 5, 2012
Time: 10:00 am- 1:00pm
Cost $10 per person or $15 for a family of four
Reservations are necessary.
Date: June 11-15, 2012
Time: 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
Registration is now open.
Class size is limited.
Contact Natasha Parks at 904-255-7450 or email.
Food, Nutrition and Health
- Reduce risk of lifestyle-related diseases.
- Learn safe food handling and preservation techniques.
- Evaluate nutrition information.
- Select a nutritious diet at home or away.
- Save money on food.
- Targeted Programs
The following certifications are available on site or at the Extension Office
The Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) assists limited-resource families and youth in improving their total family diet and nutritional welfare.
Job sites, churches, health fairs, social clubs, garden clubs, business clubs, greek organizations , senior citizens groups.
- Cooking Healthy on a Budget
- Food Safety
- Get Healthy Together
- Understanding Food Labels
- Meal Planning