Termites in Florida - A Resource for Residents
- Which Termite Do I Have?
- Submitting Samples for Identification
- Samples can be submitted to the Extension Office for identification.
- Termite Help from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services - Information on contracts, bonds, termites, and treatments
- What to Do if You Have Termites
- Mapping Termites in Florida
- University of Florida/IFAS Subterranean Termite Research Website
- New Hybrid Termite - (Not currently in North Florida)
Jacksonville Formosan Termite Task Force
The Jacksonville Formosan Task Force is comprised of local stakeholders in the Jacksonville area. Our mission is to provide education about formosan termite identification, prevention, and control.
If you have questions about the task force please contact Erin Harlow, at 904-255-7450 or email@example.com.
For additional information, please call us at (904) 255-7450.